Outlook 2010 supports many of the different email accounts such as Exchange, POP3 and IMAP. To find out the configuration information, you need to contact your administrator or Internet service provider. These next steps will guide you on how to add an email account when you first start Outlook 2010, add additional accounts, and remove an account
i. Add an email account when you first start Outlook 2010
1. Start your Outlook, when prompted to configure an email account, click [Next].
2. To add an email account click [Yes], and then click [Next].
3. Enter your name, email address and password, and then click [Next].
Note *** If you enter an email address that ends with hotmail.com or msn.com, you must use the Microsoft Outlook Connector for Windows Live Hotmail to add the email account.
4. A progress indicator appears as the account is being configured. Sometime the initial attempt to configure your account fails, if so, click [Retry] or you can manually configure server settings.
5. If the account is successfully added, click [Add another account], or if you are done, click [Finish].
ii. Add an email account in Outlook
1. Go to [File] tab -> Account Information -> click [Add Account].
2. Repeat steps 3 – 5 from previous section.
iii. Remove an email account
1. Go to [File] tab -> [Account Settings] -> Click [Account Settings].
2. Select the email account that you want to remove, and then click [Remove].
3. To confirm the removal of account, click [Yes].