Setting the level of importance may take an important role in your profession. It alerts the recipients whether you need a quick response or not. In addition, you can include a sensitivity setting which is an advisory to the recipient on how to treat the contents of the message.
i. Change the importance level for a message
1. From your message window, go to [Message] tab, [Tags] group, click the [Message Options].
2. Choose the importance of the level then click [Close].
If you would like to change for all new messages,
Go to [File] tab -> [Options] -> [Mail] -> Under [Send messages], in the [Default Importance level] list, click [High], [Normal], or [Low].
ii. Change the sensitivity level for a message
The sensitivity setting that is set here is only an advisory. Recipients can choose to take action on the message that they want to such as forwarding to another person. In order to restrict recipients from such action, you will need to use Information Rights Management, (IRM) if available in your organization.
To change the sensitivity level for a message,
1. Go to the message window, [Message] tab -> click the [Options] Dialog Box Launcher.
2. In the [Message Options] dialog box, go to -> [Message Settings] -> In the [Sensitivity] list, select [Normal], [Personal], [Private], or [Confidential].
To change for all new messages,
1. [File] tab -> [Options].
2. Click [Mail] -> Under [Send Messages], in the [Default Sensitivity level] list, select [Normal], [Personal], [Private], or [Confidential].