In order to use Outlook, you will need to set-up an E-Mail account. Outlook allows you to synchronize E-mail accounts from Gmail, Hotmail and many other different E-Mail services.
i. E-mail Account
1. [File] -> [Info] -> Click on [Add Account]
2. Once the new window (Add Account) pops up, fill out the required information under E-mail Account and click next.
3. Press [Finish] once the account has been verified.
ii. Confirming your Outlook E-mail account
Go to [File] -> [Info] -> [Account Settings] -> Click on [Account Settings]. A new window will appear, where you can edit your settings.
iii. Locating Outlook Data File
When searching for location of mails received, sent, contacts and synchronized with Exchange server files, the steps below will show you how to locate the folder of the data files.
1. [File] -> [Info] -> [Account Setting] -> Click on [Account Setting]
2. When the new window pops up, click on the [Data File] tab and select the E-mail account you would like to locate. Once you select the E-mail account, click on [Open File Location]